简体中文
 
  Events' News  
 
Welcome to Participate in Myanmar Phar-Med Expo 2015
 

Welcome to Participate in Myanmar Phar-Med Expo 2015

    Myanmar Phar-Med Expo 2014 was successfullyended 12th July 2014. As the exclusive agency in China, we play an important role to led Chinese exhibitors   to participate in this Exhibition. The exhibitors are mainly from China, Myanmar, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia and Korea.

    Exhibits’ categories include:

-Medical Equipments,

-Laboratory & Clinical Equipment,

-Accident & Emergency Equipment,

- Rehabilitation Equipment,

-Hospital Furniture & Equipment、

-Pharmaceutical Processing, Filling, Packaging Machinery,

-Medical Consumables,

-Orthopedic consumables,

-Dental Equipment & Supplies,

-Ophthalmic Supplies,

-Fabrics,

-Medicine: various kinds of Medicine, Chemistry, Nutritious Food,

-Drug Materials,

-Disinfection & Disposal Systems,

-Medical automation technology.

    Medical equipments and pharmaceutical products is 80% of the total market. Pharmaceutical processing, filling, packaging machinery and medical consumables accounted for the other 20 %.  There are two main cities in Myanmar--Yongon and Mandalay. They share 60% pharmaceutical and medical sales market. According to the statistics of the Ministry of Commerce, Myanmar imported over 5,000 categories of pharmaceutical products annually. The public hospitals only give the prescription to their patients, and patients need to buy drugs by themselves in their local drug market. By now, there are only 5 pharmaceutical factories in Myanmar and 80% pharmaceutical and medical equipments need to be imported.

      With the the continuous support from the government, the natural products and traditional medicines show a great demand in Myanmar.

    Because of the medical technology level is low level, people prefer to kidney transplant in India and Singapore. Also,there are local pharmaceutical wholesale market and small stall of drugs in Myanmar. If you want to expand the market in Southeast Asia, Myanmar is really a good choice.

    This exhibition gathered health care equipments and services from all over the world. As the exclusive agent in China, Consultac provided professional and efficient service to exhibitors. Consultac will provide you the best location!

    We welcome you to the exhibition for your business opportunities and enhancement! Please meet at 2015!

 
  News  
 
  Events' News
  Business News
 
Consultac Expo Co., Ltd
Tel:+86 (10) 8225 8800
Fax:+86 (10) 8225 0600
Email:[email protected]
Add:Rm 1605, Tower A, North Ring Center, 18 Yumin Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, 100029, P.R.China
Zip code:100029
 
Consultac Expo Co., Ltd
Tel:+86 (10) 8225 8800
Fax:+86 (10) 8225 0600
Email: [email protected]
Add:Rm 1605, Tower A, North Ring Center, 18 Yumin Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, 100029, P.R.China
Zip code:100029
Copyright © 2007 Consultac Expo Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Beijing ICP for 07031783-1   Beijing public AnBei No. 10102000376